I would like to just take a post to talk about Fall because it is my favorite time of year! Nothing is better than beer, candy, pumpkins, and costumes :) I always pictured getting married in the fall, but because of the time frame that we got engaged it would have been too long of a wait so, I settled for the next best thing...Spring. Every Fall I have a list of stuff that I MUST do: Renaissance Festival, Pumpkin Patch/Carving, Decorating my house, and of course the HALLOWEEN PARTY!! This will be the last year of the party on a "large" scale as we are saying goodbye to the big house this year...the party will continue, of course, but in a much smaller setting (i.e. my little house). Here are some pictures from past Halloween Parties :)
 |
| Fairy, Pirate, Bumble-bee, Cowgirl (Halloween 2005) |
 |
| Blue Fairy (Halloween 2006) |
 |
| Blue Fairy, Betty Rubble, Queen of Hearts (Halloween 2006) |
 |
| Ballerina (Halloween 2006) |
 |
| Dinosaur (Halloween 2006) |
 |
| Flamingo, Hunter, and Ladybug (Halloween 2007) |
 |
| Nurse, Flamingo (Halloween 2007) |
 |
| Swat team member (Halloween 2009) |
 |
| Butterfly (Halloween 2009) |
 |
| Galinda the Good Witch from Wicked (Halloween 2009) |
Here are some pictures I have collected of Fall weddings:
 |
| This is the coolest picture I have seen!! |
 |
| I like the idea of using pumpkins in a non- Halloween way for a wedding |
 |
| Beautiful Orange Bouquet |
XOXO!
No comments:
Post a Comment