Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Mine... and dresses!

Take a look at this video about Iron Mountain (the mine I have been working at for the past 2 weeks) at the point of 2:50 you will see the little brick "house" built into the rocks- that is where I have been :) at the start of the video the lady reporting takes a little golf cart into the mine...we have to walk down and up that hill haha



My bridesmaids have all picked out their dresses! Yayyyyy! I am so excited! The dresses that have two colors on them will be Midnight with the accent color Ivory. Here are some pictures:


MOH: Meghann-


Courtney:


Erin:

Kaitlin:
Lindsay:

1 comment:

Erin Harvey said...

This is such a cute blog! I didn't realize you had started it. That is a cool video that you found about your mine. Yay. I feel like I am there with you now. =)